Mark your calendars for the 14th Annual Lakeland Hospice Motorcycle Ride on Sat, Aug. 22nd!
- The Ride will start at the old Kmart building in Fergus Falls.
- Registration is from 10:30-noon
- The ride is a free-will donation with all proceeds going to support hospice care for Lakeland Hospice patients and families
- The ride is a fun run style ride with great stops to explore!
- The ride ends at 5:00 at the Ashby American Legion for a delicious supper. Supper is a free-will donation
- Lots of GREAT prizes!
- The signed custom Tony Oliva raffle Harley will be on display before and after the ride! Don’t forget to pick up your tickets! Only $20 each
- Harmon Killebrew’s wife, Nita Killebrew, is flying in from Idaho to be a part of the motorcycle ride! Nita has a big heart for hospice care which was near and dear to Harmon Killebrew.
Click to download the Registration Form